devHQ have successfully delivered a solution using SharePoint to manage the Contracts and Claims Documents for a global IT Services company. Contract management or contract administration is the management of contracts made with customers, vendors, partners, or employees. Contract management includes negotiating the terms and conditions in contracts and ensuring compliance with the terms and conditions, as well as documenting and agreeing on any changes or amendments that may arise during its implementation or execution. It can be summarized as the process of systematically and efficiently managing contract creation, execution, and analysis for the purpose of maximizing financial and operational performance and minimizing risk.
- Development of Site Creation Custom Web Part, taking into account Business Roles and the Organisation Hierarchy to automatically create new sites and configure their security automatically to manage site security and site content security.
- Development of Custom Web Part to manage Document Reference Numbers
- Development and Design of Site Templates and Site Configuration
- Development of other Custom Web Parts for status and management information.
- Delivered on time and on budget.
Project Cost: Between £100,000 and £200,000