devHQ Solutions implements and successfully delivers the Image and Workflow Solution for the Courts Funds Office which went live in December 2011. The Court Funds Office (CFO) provides a banking and administration service for the civil courts throughout England and Wales, including the High Court. devHQ worked very closely with the business teams and other vendors such as Callataÿ & Wouters (Thaler Banking Solution) , ISIS Papyrus (Document Management System) and OpenText Records & Documents, Vignette Edition (VRD).
- Implemented 35 New Business Processes (most of which require up to 40 variations) using Tibco iProcess, Oracle and IBM MQ Series
- Integrated with Thaler (Banking Solution), VRD and ISIS to give single application view on key business information
- Application developed using General Interface (an open source Ajax toolkit and development environment), Oracle, Tibco iProcess, Microsoft Winform Apps and Services (C#), Jasper Reports
- Development of Business Rules system fully integrated on top of business processes including full Version Management.
- Full Management Reporting with over 80 business reports developed.
- Implemented using Agile Principles utilising multiple Model Office environments.
Project Cost: Between £500,000 and £1,000,000